| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Male in February is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.4 °C (86.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 25.6 °C (78.1 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in February is 4.8 °C (8.6 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 49.7mm (2in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:56 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:58.
Check the distance to and compare the Male February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Male, Maldives
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Male:
- Belgaum (Sambre), India - 1301.8 kms (808.9 miles) N
- Goa, India - 1256 kms (780.5 miles) N
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 1222 kms (759.4 miles) NE
- Bangalore, India - 1072.5 kms (666.5 miles) NNE
- Mangalore, Karnataka, India - 975.5 kms (606.2 miles) N
- Kozhikode, India - 823.2 kms (511.5 miles) NNE
- Pamban, India - 845.4 kms (525.3 miles) NE
- Trincomalee, Sri Lanka - 982.9 kms (610.8 miles) ENE
- Thiruvananthapuram, India - 608.8 kms (378.3 miles) NE
- Trivandrum, Kerala, India - 608.8 kms (378.3 miles) NE
- Puttalam, Sri Lanka - 817.4 kms (507.9 miles) ENE
- Kurunegala, Sri Lanka - 839.4 kms (521.6 miles) ENE
- Nuwara Eliya, Sri Lanka - 858.3 kms (533.3 miles) ENE
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 763.3 kms (474.3 miles) ENE
- Hambantota, Sri Lanka - 868.9 kms (539.9 miles) ENE